Saturday, September 2, 2017

Thanks Cards using Primary Elements Arte-Pigments

Hi Friends

I have a new post on the ColourArte blog with these cards 



 I started by creating a mask for my background stamp as I wanted a more organic form than a rectangle and applied the stamp through a hand torn mask of card stock


I sprinkled Snapdragon, Sunburst and Summer Breeze Primary Elements , these are water activated pigment powders and spritzed with the Solution+water to get the water color effect . 

added some die cuts and splatters in Egyptian Gold and snapdragon

I made another one with Summer Breeze for the background

Added Kiwi Primary Elements Arte Pigment in modeling paste and used through a stencil…added die cuts and mounted on to mint color card stock

I think I was able to capture the shimmer of Primary elements in the picture below ……….


 I do hope you would take the time to visit the ColourArte blog where I am sharing the easy steps to create these cards and also the recipe for the Home made water colour ground which allows you to treat and use any card stock as a water color paper.
Linking to :happylittlestampers-september-watercolour-challenge




Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

3 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful cards, Suman, very Artsy, love them!!

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely cards, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS WC DT

Inkyfingers said...

What lovely cards with so many interesting details.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...